E-Learning Winners, Runner-Up, and Honorable Mentions
Winner, E-Learning: “Emotional Intelligence (from the Video Arts Leadership Essentials Series)”
Video Arts, United Kingdom.
The winner of this year’s IELA award in the e-learning category has already won numerous awards and received an honorable mention from the IELA in 2016. The company is best known for making training an entertaining endeavor and for the effective use of humor. As stated on their website, “Learning is often designed to fill learners with facts and information. This is great if you want to increase their understanding of a subject, but what if you actually need to change their behavior? Simply put, video allows complex ideas about human behavior to be put across in a short space of time. And Video Arts gets the message across in a way that your learners won’t forget.”
- Runner-Up, E-Learning: “BloodSafe eLearning Australia” BloodSafe eLearning Australia, Australia.
- Honorable Mention E-Learning: “1-on-1 Meetings” Optimism, New Zealand.
- Honorable Mention, E-Learning: “3 Steps to Improve Fire Safety” Civil Service Development Institute, Kaohsiung City, Taiwan (R.O.C.).
- Honorable Mention, E-Learning: “Becton Dickinson’s Marketing and Global Product Development System (GPDS) Commercial Excellence program” Becton Dickinson, United States.
- Honorable Mention, E-Learning: “Global Affairs Canada FDI Fundamentals” GEVC Inc. in partnership w/ Canada Post Corporation, Canada.
- Honorable Mention, E-Learning: “How You Impress” Executive Image Consulting, United States.
- Honorable Mention, E-Learning: “Meat Standards Australia – Excellence in eating quality” Meat Standards Australia / Savv-e, Australia.
- Honorable Mention, E-Learning: “Open Learning Campus” World Bank Group (FEUP), United States.
Mobile Learning Winners, Runner-Up, and Honorable Mentions
Winner, Mobile Learning: “IBT® Learning Content Management” time4you, Germany.
Time4You from Germany is an established company that offers four different types of learning solutions and responds to the training needs of large companies, including several German banks and telecom companies. Their solutions include a learning management system, individual e-learning/content offerings, training administration, and personnel development/talent management solutions.
- Runner-Up, Mobile Learning: “Successful Henkel OSI Window Installation Training” Cinecraft Productions, Inc., United States.
- Honorable Mention, Mobile Learning: “Counter Intelligence” Bridgestone Americas & SweetRush, United States.
Blended Learning Winners, Runner-Up, and Honorable Mentions
Winner, Blended Learning: “Firecrest’s Protocol Overview” ICON plc (Firecrest division), Ireland.
Firecrest is a learning solution offered by an Irish training software company that specializes in something now on everyone’s mind: compliance. As stated on their website, “FIRECREST is a leading provider of Digital Solutions for Clinical Trials designed to streamline and accelerate the administration, empowering patients to participate and improving Quality for Sponsors.” FIRECREST’s Customers, include several global top 10 pharmaceutical companies who use their software to improve communication, workflow and compliance and support patient recruitment and retention. As reported “One such company uses FIRECREST as its enterprise portal solution to manage its entire clinical development portfolio. In just eight months it has seen compliance increase from 73% to 94% across 350 studies involving three CROs and 10,000 staff.”